Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Grandma and Kate

Nanay Mely, Kuya Rico, Kate and Mommy at Changi airport


Last Sunday, Kat's mom, Nanay Mely, went back to Manila after a six-month stay with us.
During these months Nanay kept a watchful eye on our little Kate. From the time she was born, and the months to follow as my wife went back to work after her maternity leave. She also looked after how our new nanny was like in taking care of Kate, eventually giving her nod of approval.
She passed on here experience and maternal instincts to us on what to do with our little one. And for that we'll be eternally grateful. For myself, i'm grateful to her twice. For being the mother of my wife and the loving grandmother of my daughter. We send our love Nanay.

*Nanay is "mother" in our native language Tagalog






2 comments:

Jill Riter said...

I enjoyed your photos! I especially like the one with you, Grandma, and baby with the flowers...

Chris Inton said...

You mean my wife, grandma and baby. ;)