Monday, April 23, 2007

Welcome Kate!


Hi all, it's been almost 3 months since our journey to a new life of parenthood started. I know i should've started making this chronicle much earlier but as you know, having a baby can be busy. Not to mention that neither me or my wife Kat grew up with the habit of making journals or writing blogs. We're visual artists for a reason, and that's to avoid math and writing. :) In any case, i guess it makes perfect sense not just to show you pictures of our baby, but tell you as well the story and experience behind each image. I'm not usually very good at keeping journals, but hey, there's always the first time. Like parenthood. :) We've got three months backlog of pictures to share, hence i'm not exactly sure where to begin. I haven't decided yet.

Nonetheless, here's our first post on this blog, meet our precious, Kate Justine Inton.

2 comments:

shampooking said...

cutie cute cute...
cutie cute cute...
cutie cute cute cute...

- shampooking arise

Unknown said...

Well, well, well. She is also my apo! I am so happy for you and Ning. I enjoyed looking at the pictures especially the one inside the chrysallis. :D I have bookmarked Kate's site.

Tita Lyd >;<