Monday, April 23, 2007

Contractions

Here are photos of Kat taken three hours apart.


1. Tiny contractions. That's Spongebob Square Pants on the telly. Recommended for parents-to-be in the delivery room.


2. Not so tiny contractions. This is when she started using the gas mask connected to the wall. Can't remember what gas that was but she became high after a few whiffs.

After i've taken this photo, one of the Thomson nurses told me that i should be refraining from taking photos or videos once Kat starts pushing out the baby. I was actually intending to video the event, however, the nurse said my assistance might be needed hence i should keep my hands and mind free from other things. She said I can resume taking pictures after the baby is given the all clear and gets transferred to the thermal mat. So even if i wanted to, there will be no pictures of the actual delivery.

No comments: